[OS X TeX] Tex to rtf converter

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 4 18:59:14 EDT 2010

Am 05.08.2010 um 00:46 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Well, the parts in <…> are exactly complete. Have you ever tried
> without defining path? Well... don't use -f when you do that.

Yes, it worked. I use ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist. And even without
this file, it would work. The -f option makes the script run in the
login environment. When your login environment is non-functional, then
it needs mending. A file like ~/.login can do nice things. ~/.cshrc or
~/.tcshrc merely aim for interactively using the shell.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.
				– H. L. Mencken