[OS X TeX] latex+unicode

Serdar Akin akin1876 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 03:38:44 EDT 2010

Hi

I',m trying to write a document in TexShop 2.36 in Swedish language and
cannot convert words to a pdf-file containing the characters "åäö".

Have tried the codes \usepackage[utf8]{inputence}
                                  \usepackage|T1]{fontenc}
                                 \usepackage[swedish]{babel}
This in combination to saving the files in utf-8 as standard in preference.
Further I tried % !TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode in the preamble but nothing
works.

Usually I us Emacs 23 and I have the same problem here.

With Regards

Serdar (MA)