[OS X TeX] Re: The microtype mystery

Robert w.m.l at gmx.net
Tue Aug 17 20:06:52 EDT 2010

Hi George,

this is still not enough information, I'm afraid. I've just tested a
document using the packages you list with a 1000 pages of text, but this
still does not yield the exponential time consumption you experience. So
something else must be going wrong. Maybe you could send me (privately)
your document if the contents aren't confidential? Or else, could you
post the log file with microtype loaded with the `verbose' option?

Regards,
Robert

PS. Shall we stay on the Mac OS X list?