[OS X TeX] Re: The microtype mystery

Robert w.m.l at gmx.net
Tue Aug 17 23:01:59 EDT 2010

On 18.08.10 04:34, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:
> Do send something back to the list if there's anything interesting to
> report.

Sure!
I have my doubts, though, whether I will be able to find the culprit,
since debugging without a real example is a bit difficult. So to anybody
who encounters this increase in compilation time with microtype, too,
and does not face any confidentiality restrictions: it would be helpful
if you could send me your file(s). (Preferably stripped down a bit, in
particular, without images, as I only have a slow connection at the moment.)

Regards,
--
  Robert