[OS X TeX] [PUB] tkz

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Thu Dec 9 00:08:46 EST 2010

Le 9 déc. 2010 à 00:44, Iraj Kalantari a écrit :

> Intriguing examples!
>
> Why do I get the following error while trying any of the examples?
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.17 \pgfmathdeclarefunction
>                             {gcd}{2}{%

Hi

I think you don't use tikz/pgf version 2.1 This the last version of pgf.
\pgfmathdeclarefunction is only in the last version

And when you try an example with tkz-euclide, you need  to write
\usepackage{tkz-euclide} and then
\usetkzobj{all}

Since 15 days, now in pgf cvs you have four  macros for arithmetic.
These macros are extracted from my packages : gcd, isprim, isodd and iseven.
These macros are defined in tkz and now in pgf cvs but it's not a problem.

Regards

Alain