[OS X TeX] Problems with Beamer ???

Dietrich, Daniel L. (GRC-REC0) daniel.l.dietrich at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 9 15:03:40 EST 2010

Hi,

I haven't had the need to do a presentation for some time, but the Beamer package has been my preferred method in the past.  I just updated to TeX Live 2010 and now I can't compile (typeset) any Beamer presentation, my old presentations (without any changes) or even the examples in the documentation with TeX Live.  The last few lines of the console line are:

*geometry* driver: auto-detecting
*geometry* detected driver: pdftex
! Undefined control sequence.
\Gm at lmargin ->\Geom at lmargin

l.106 \begin{document}

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've never had problems with Beamer in the past, so this is puzzling.  My other option is PowerPoint (ouch !).

Thanks,

Dan