[OS X TeX] Xelatex fontspec Texshop and command line

Curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 20:59:22 EST 2010

I ran the command

     which kpsewhich xelatex pdftex

you suggested, and I got

     /Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin/kpsewhich
     /usr/texbin/xelatex
     /Applications/ConTeXtMinimals/tex/texmf-osx-intel/bin/pdftex

I suppose I need to change the path such that /usr/texbin comes before
anything that is ConTeXt related.

Can someone please tell me how I can do that?

Also, why does this same problem not arise in TeXShop?

Thanks a ton.