[OS X TeX] Inserting TeX code via a contextual menu

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Dec 20 17:04:45 EST 2010

You could use TeXShop macros for this, some macros inserting TeX code already exist.

Another way of doing it would be provided by the application MathFormulas which is part of TeXHelpers. The typeset results of some TeX code is shown and the code will be inserted at the point where the cursor is by clicking on the corresponding image similar as in the Latex panel. If you had the source code of MathFormulas you could define your own examples, or you could write your own application.

Claus