[OS X TeX] extrange error

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sat Feb 6 21:23:29 EST 2010

On 7/02/2010, at 2:25 PM, Sr Sur wrote:

> PD: wich is the best way to compile a file with a eps images. Using
> TEX+DVI script and
>
> \usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}
>
> at the preamble or using PDFTeX script and
>
> \usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}
> \usepackage{epstopdf}

Unless you have any specific reason to keep the EPS files I would
advise converting them to PDF.

Also, with your comment that the images are large an you must
therefore caption on a following page, is there any reason you cannot
scale the images? Or if they are so large due to a large amount of
detail, that you cannot have use oversize pages to accommodate them
perhaps as an appendix and a smaller preview in your chapter?

Just a thought.

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield