[OS X TeX] OT: kile LaTeX editor on OSX?

Joachim Osnabryg osna at jpberlin.de
Tue Feb 9 13:50:32 EST 2010

Sorry,
this will be regarded off-topic, because a matter of a special frontend
for LaTeX. But:

Given that most of you are working on Mac-OSX, I hope to reach somebody
who has with success installed the kde-frontent for LaTeX,
kile 2.1b
on Mac-OSX. I tried it wihout success yet.

So if somebody of you has installed kile 2 (which requires kde4 desktop
elements) on Mac-OSX, especially on 10.4 Tiger, please give me notice,
perhaps better with PM.

Thankful in advance,
joachim

--
Mac BacicTeX 2009 - TeXShop 2.29 / TeXworks 0.2.3
LyX 1.6.5 - MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger