[OS X TeX] New Macros, new Engines, new TeXShop versions, and all that

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Sun Feb 21 17:58:03 EST 2010

Software cannot read user's mind. Furthermore the directory is not obscure but contained in ~/Library.

Anyway, to facilitate the removal of the directory ~/Library/TeXShop I have attached a script that will just do that - not without issuing a warning.

For obvious reasons this script should not be saved as macro but run separately.

Claus