[OS X TeX] New Macros, new Engines, new TeXShop versions, and all that

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 22 03:45:00 EST 2010

Am 22.02.2010 um 01:36 schrieb Claus Gerhardt:

> P.S.: I happen to dislike scrolling to the bottom of a message
> before I can read the new text though it would never occur to me to
> ask others to top-post their messages.

You could save a lot of traffic bandwidth for valueable spam if you
would not copy the whole message when you do not intend to respond to
a particular part of the message, when your intention obviously is to
add just another global comment. Then we would not need to scroll down
to guess a possible connection between your comment and the message
you were copying.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Schön zu können, wenn man muss. 	– Always Ultra