[OS X TeX] Experimental TeXShop 2.32

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Tue Feb 23 15:00:25 EST 2010

I just noticed that the macro files are all .plist files, hence copy and paste is not possible, but the Macro Editor command "Add Macros from file" is as good. Really no big deal.

Select a macro below which the new macro showed be position, then  import the new macro. This is especially nifty if the new macro should replace and old one (having the same name e.g.). Import the new one and delete the old one above.

Claus