[OS X TeX] tikzlibraryintersections.code.tex missing in TeXLive2009?

AJG Baeumel ajgb at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk
Fri Feb 26 07:58:53 EST 2010

TeX Live 2009
TeX Live Utility	Version 0.86 (0.86)
2010-02-26 12:52:22 +0000 Notice -[TLMOperation main][267]	Standard error
from `/usr/texbin/tlmgr --machine-readable --repository
http://mirrors.med.harvard.edu/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet update --list`
tlmgr: package repository
http://mirrors.med.harvard.edu/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet
tlmgr: no updates available

Comparing the TeX Live 2009 updated installation to pgfCVS2010-12-02_TDS,
I seem to be missing tikzlibraryintersections.code.tex dated Wednesday, 3
September 2008 10:58?
Why?

I searched for a "how-best-to" for manual installation of packages for
TeXLive 2009, but have not yet managed to find it.
Pointers would be gratefully appreciated.

Regards
Albert

AJG Bäumel   mailto:ajgB at st-maurices.n-lanark.sch.uk

addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please  notify the
System Manager and thereafter delete the e-mail from  your system.  The
System Manager may be contacted at  postmaster at nleducation.org.uk

E-mail transmission is not secure and information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, delayed or incomplete.  The sender does not
accept any liability for errors or omissions arising as a result of e-mail
transmission or interception.  Please note that incoming e-mails are
routinely scanned for the purpose of detecting offensive or inappropriate
materials.