[OS X TeX] cmr8 not in mapping file

Chris Skeels Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Fri Jan 1 21:09:08 EST 2010

My bad.  I clearly misunderstood one of Pete's more recent posts that seemed
to suggest that the placement of a simple sym-link as part of the
installation process (so that Ghostscript could find the computer modern
fonts), something MacTeX does for various other purposes, would have made
the problem go away.  Anyway, the original poster seems happy and so the
problem is solved, until next time.

Cheers, Chris.