[OS X TeX] makebst in TeX Live 2009

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Tue Jan 5 18:26:15 EST 2010

Am 05.01.2010 um 23:55 schrieb Jeremy Conlin:

> I am using TeX Live 2009 in my MacBook Pro.  (I used the one-click
> installer.)  I am trying to use makebst to make a custom bibliography
> style, but I can't seem to find makebst on my system anywhere.  Did
> this get excluded in TL 2009?  I'm sure I used it with TL 2008.  Am I
> missing something?

I seem to have it:

macbook-daniel:~ daniel$ latex makebst
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.10 (TeX Live 2009)
entering extended mode
(/usr/local/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/latex/custom-bib/makebst.tex
LaTeX2e <2009/09/24>
Babel <v3.8l> and hyphenation patterns for english, usenglishmax, dumylang, noh
yphenation, german-x-2009-06-19, ngerman-x-2009-06-19, ancientgreek, ibycus, ar
abic, basque, bulgarian, catalan, pinyin, coptic, croatian, czech, danish, dutc
h, esperanto, estonian, farsi, finnish, french, galician, german, ngerman, mono
greek, greek, hungarian, icelandic, indonesian, interlingua, irish, italian, ku
rmanji, latin, latvian, lithuanian, mongolian, mongolian2a, bokmal, nynorsk, po
lish, portuguese, romanian, russian, sanskrit, serbian, slovak, slovenian, span
ish, swedish, turkish, ukenglish, ukrainian, uppersorbian, welsh, loaded.
* This is Make Bibliography Style *
It makes up a docstrip batch job to produce
a customized .bst file for running with BibTeX
Do you want a description of the usage? (NO)

\yn=