[OS X TeX] pdflatexmk problem

"M. Tamer Özsu" tozsu at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 9 12:32:23 EST 2010

This started today, so I don't know if I have messed up something, but when I try to compile a file with the pdflatexmk engine in TeXShop, I am getting an error

/Users/tozsu/Library/TeXShop/Engines/pdflatexmk.engine: line 5: /Users/tozsu/Library/TeXShop/bin/latexmk: Permission denied

The permissions are set up as follows:

-rwxr-xr-x@  1 tozsu  staff  228 25 Sep  2008 pdflatexmk.engine

and on the Engines directory as follows:

drwxr-xr-x  16 tozsu  staff   544  9 Jan 12:23 Engines

I have replaced the files that were in there with those in Latexmk411TeXShop package, but no go. This was working a few days ago, so I am not sure what I might have messed up.

I am on SL, TeXShop 2.29. By the way, regular latex works fine.

Thanks.

==Tamer