[OS X TeX] need Mac cmd and apple symbols

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 13 12:00:18 EST 2010

Am 13.01.2010 um 15:54 schrieb Joe Heafner:

> How can I get the cmd key symbol (aka splat) and the little apple
> key symbol? I've looked through the master list of LaTeX symbols and
> couldn't find them.

Best in XeTeX... You can also look into symbols documentation, best by
launching 'texdoc -l symbols' and then choosing "comprehensive/
symbols" or "listofsymbols" (only DVI). The former will give some good
hints. Both are "meta documents," describing many symbols and font use
related packages.

--
Greetings

   Pete

War springs from unseen and generally insignificant causes.
				– Anonymous