[OS X TeX] Texshop Engine

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 20 05:20:29 EST 2010

Am 20.01.2010 um 06:06 schrieb Alan T Litchfield:

> When using bash I would normally put lines like
>
>> #!/bin/bash
>> export PATH=/usr/texbin:/usr/local/bin:$PATH
>
> into ~/.profile

This file is only read by bash when bash is invoked as an interactive
login shell; ~/.bashrc is a better option to set basic settings. And
this will have a system-wide effect. The PATH lines in the ENGINE
shell scripts just make sure that the paths to particular utilities
are set that the script can perform its work.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.