[OS X TeX] Command Completion Trigger with TeXShop.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jul 1 19:06:52 EDT 2010

Howdy,

I've seen some requests for a change for the Command Completion Trigger Key, presently Esc, to Tab or some other key. Would a permanent change to e.g. Tab be ok or a choice between Esc and Tab? I don't think we should make it user programmable for other reasons. Oh... the Tab key would insert a Tab if there was no matching completion; don't know how to handle a case where the previous characters are an expansion but you really want a Tab. Hmmmm...

I'd like to know what you folks would like. I'm also interested in what shortcuts you might like for the Source->Completion->Marks->Next/Previous Mark commands (presently Ctl-Cmd-F/G). I haven't been successful trying to bind then to Opt-Tab and Opt-Shft-Tab.

My tendency is to leave it all alone. But...

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)