[OS X TeX] epstopdf glitch

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 23:11:39 EDT 2010

On Jul 12, 2010, at 19:38 , Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Jul 12, 2010, at 9:08 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:
> > On Jul 12, 2010, at 18:31 , Herbert Schulz wrote:
>>> On Jul 12, 2010, at 7:27 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:
[snip]
> Got it! The full path is making epstopdf unhappy.  If the file was
> in the same folder or lower there won't be a problem.

Umm...that sounds like a bug, no?.

Also, why are (what I assume to be) the same programs behaving
differently on 10.5 and 10.6?  I just tried the minimal file and it
compiles w/o complaint using both the "Tex+DVI" and "Pdftex"
settings.  I assume that epstopdf is used in latter case, and should
have the same issue on both systems.  True?

Thanks for digging into this.

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker