[OS X TeX] epstopdf glitch

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jul 13 17:44:42 EDT 2010

On Jul 13, 2010, at 4:18 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:

> It's pretty easy:
>  - Launch TeXShop and then open the test file.
>  - Typeset
>  - Open Prefs
>  - Switch Typesetting -> Default Script from one of 'Pdftex' or 'Tex+DVI' to the other.
>  - Remove Aux files for the test file
>  - Typeset

Howdy,

I get the same behavior under 10.6 (TeXshop 2.36): it seems that preference is read when TeXshop first boots and not reset when you change it. To change in the middle you need to make the change in Typeset Menu. I'm so used to that TS-program line that I never think about the default.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)