[OS X TeX] Re: TeXShop now without Reference List Window from BibDesk

Sr Sur igaoss at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 12:02:21 EDT 2010

Hi everybody!!

Related with this questions, there is a script that is really helpful. Just
using option+cmd+c you can call Bibdesk, put the name you wish, and then the
sript shows to you a list of references containing the name!! easy!!

BibDesk & TeXShop scripts • Douglas
Stebila<http://www.douglas.stebila.ca/code/bibdesk/>

<http://www.douglas.stebila.ca/code/bibdesk/>Hope it helps!.

Isaac.

On 14 July 2010 17:48, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> On Jul 14, 2010, at 10:20 AM, Cleo wrote:
>
> > I had the same problem after upgrading TexShop to version 2.36.
> >
> > The solution is quite simple, follow the link bellow.
> >

> http://netsgo.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/solved-texshop-without-list-of-references-from-bibdesk/
> >

> Howdy,
>
> Ummmm... pressing Esc will just trigger Command Completion (CC) by default
> so that advice is just plain wrong. With TeXShop 2.36 Opt/Ctl-Esc (when Esc
> is the CC trigger) are alternate shortcuts for the Nex/Previous Mark menu
> commands used with CC.
>
> As I said before... You can use F5 (that has worked all along and is what I
> have always used).
>
> Alternatively, you can switch the Command Completion Trigger from the
> default Esc to Tab in TeXShop->Preferences->Source->Command Completion
> Triggered By: and then Tab will be the CC trigger and the additional
> Next/Previous Mark shortcuts change to Opt/Ctl-Tab so you have Opt-Esc back.
>
> Another alternative is to simply turn off the additional shortcuts by
> issuing the command
>
> defaults write TeXShop CommandCompletionAlternateMarkShortcut NO
>
> in Terminal while TeXShop is NOT running. Using YES instead of NO turns it
> back on. This is what I do since I'm used to the Ctl-Cmd-F/G shortcuts for
> Next/Previous Mark.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)