[OS X TeX] English Localization & German Keyboard w/TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jul 17 08:30:28 EDT 2010

Howdy,

I'm trying to help someone using a German Keyboard but with an English OS. He is having trouble using Source->Comment and Source->Uncomment (assigned Cmd-{ and Cmd-} for the English Localization). His attempt at doing the equivalent (I guess that is the way you get { and } on the German keyboard) of Cmd-Alt-{ doesn't work but Cmd-Alt-} does work. Can someone here let me know what they use in the same situation?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)