[OS X TeX] TLU broke my symlink

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Sun Jun 6 17:17:13 EDT 2010

On Jun 6, 2010, at 1:50 PM, Justin C. Walker wrote:

> Actually, I don't know what happened.  I'm just hoping to get attention :-}

It worked...now where did I leave that LART?

> I am using TL-2010 (on Mac OS X, 10.5.8), and update periodically.  Until today, I was using TLU 0.86.

Just to be clear, TLU does not manipulate /usr/texbin or other symlinks directly (at this time; it may in future).  Since tlmgr is unaware of the TeXDist symlinks, it's unlikely that it could mess with them, either.  So I'm claiming that this is not my fault :).

--
Adam