[OS X TeX] Package version on CTAN is newer than what is seen by TeX Live Utility

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 8 10:02:36 EDT 2010

On Jun 8, 2010, at 8:49 AM, Jeremy Conlin wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM, Yan Zhou <zhouyan1014 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Tl has to pack the package before it can be updated with tlmgr. Usually it takes one night for a package to be updated in the tl archieve after its update in ctan
>
> The bibleref package was last updated to version 1.12 on May 11; the
> version I have is 1.11.  It's been almost a month, is it being
> forgotten?
>
> Jeremy

Howdy,

As Adam Maxwell said, TL2009 9and earlier of course) is frozen and no longer being updated so you will have to update manually.

This is so time and effort can be spent on getting TL2010, now in pretest, out the door. I know that bibleref is at 1.12 in the TL2010 pretest.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)