[OS X TeX] Aspell local dictionaries

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jun 10 09:32:20 EDT 2010

On Jun 10, 2010, at 8:14 AM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> On Jun 9, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> Hmmm... Ahhhh... I think I found it (this is with CocoSpell 2.1)... ~/Library/Preferences/cocoAspell/ and look for files with .pws extension.
>
> Yes, that's where they are. Thanks!
>
> Themis

Howdy,

I keep pushing the `Find All Files' application since it will search all directories (even System directories although I rarely use that) including hidden directories (like /usr). All I did was search for `cocoaspell'. It's NOT Spotlight since it doesn't use the metadata for the file contents but I rarely need that and I still have Spotlight for the rare times I do need to search that.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)