[OS X TeX] Available Fonts

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Thu Jun 10 21:42:30 EDT 2010

On Thu 10th Jun, 2010 at 18:38, Peter Dyballa seems to have written:

> Am 10.06.2010 um 04:11 schrieb david craig:
>
>> Suppose you download and install MacteX-2009 w/ TeX Live 2009.  At this
>> point (no monkeying around with tex font witchcraft), is there a list of
>> the fonts that are immediately available to a user of TeX (pdftex) on that
>> system, as well as a list of the commands necessary to invoke them? What
>> about math fonts to go with them?

No but http://mactex-wiki.tug.org/wiki/index.php/Typefaces may be
helpful. It does not include everything available and it includes fonts
which are not automatically available, but it does try to make clear
which are which. It was reasonably accurate (not complete but fairly
accurate), I think, for TL 2008 so any changes in TL 2009 aren't
reflected there yet.

- cfr