[OS X TeX] asy (darwin)

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Sat Jun 12 23:19:34 EDT 2010

And another thing :-}

On Jun 12, 2010, at 20:15 , Justin C. Walker wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2010, at 17:20 , Victor Ivrii wrote:
[snip]
>> BTW, how to compile for both intel _32 and _64?
>
> There are a couple of ways to get a "universal" app.
[snip]
What Dick alluded to in his response ("no cross compiling") is
important.  The tips I gave will only build you a command that runs on
a given version of Mac OS X.  If you want to run on multiple versions
(10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6), it gets skankier, and you really need the
help of a trained professional :-}

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large