[OS X TeX] ANN: ChkTeX for TeXShop 1.4

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 17:54:44 EDT 2010

I am having problem installing ChkTeX macro -- the applescript that is shown only has the following content and this does not look complete to me:

--Applescript direct

-- Ramon Figueroa-Centeno (June 3, 2010)
-- http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf

try
	tell application "System Events"
		if UI elements enabled then
			tell process "ChkTeX for TeXShop"
				set window_pos to the position of window "ChkTeX for TeXShop"
				set window_size to the size of window "ChkTeX for TeXShop"
			end tell
		end if
	end tell
on error
	try
		try
			set oldDelims to AppleScript's text item delimiters -- save their current state
			set AppleScript's text item delimiters to {" "} -- declare new delimiters

			set command to "defaults read TeXShop \"NSWindow Frame PdfKitWindow\" | sed 's/ +/ /g'"
			tell me to set ventana to do

--
M. Tamer Özsu
University of Waterloo