[OS X TeX] Re: ANN: TeXor 1.0 - A batch typesetter for TeXShop

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Mon Jun 14 20:03:23 EDT 2010

Aloha Tamer,

Can you delete TeXor and re-download. Double click on TeXor and its sister
application "TeXor Console". If the system asks you to authorize them since
you downloaded them from the internet, then give them permission. Now drag a
TeX document on TeXor's icon in the Finder, it should launch the TeXor
Console (or quit it and relaunch it, if it was already up) and typeset the
document you dropped on TeXor. TeXor has no windows and should quit
immediately after being launched, so that is not odd. What is odd is that it
is not launching the Console.

Please let me know if those steps work.

Thanks for trying my software and letting me iron out the kinks,

Ramón