[OS X TeX] asy (darwin)

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jun 17 14:47:35 EDT 2010

On Jun 17, 2010, at 1:34 PM, roberto avanzi wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2010, at 0:21 , Victor Ivrii wrote:

>> 1.88 is part of TL 2009,
>> MacTeX 06/04/10 came with 1.94
>>
>> current stable is 1.97
>
> Where did you get MacTeX 06/04/10 ?
>
> Roberto

Howdy,

That is a pretest version of MacTeX(TeX Live)-2010 so, unless you are willing to put up with some (very minor so far) glitches I'd wait for the final release of MacTeX(TeX Live)-2010. If you are really interested in doing testing you can get more information at <http://www.tug.org/texlive/pretest>. Also, an newer version of the installer was built and is awaiting distribution. It will have asy 1.98.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)