[OS X TeX] LaTeX on iPad?

Lee Witt leedwitt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:58:26 EST 2010

This is an interesting topic but: I've just spent a good amount of
time working on school documents for which I used not only latex but
R, sage, and gnuplot. I'm sure many of you use these and probably many
more. I'm not sure how much use I would get from a latex platform that
didn't have the capability to run these other programs.

(On the other hand, I do see the IPAD as a good way to carry and
display photos. If it is as easy to do that with it as it is with the
IPOD I'll probably get one.)