[OS X TeX] OT: Applescript help

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Mar 9 12:11:23 EST 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 10:57 AM, Vic Norton wrote:

> I'll have to say that the TeXShop "Paste Spreadsheet Cells" macro is a complete mystery to me. When I run "csv2latex" from terminal I get what I would expect. Running "Paste Spreadsheet Cells" from TeXShop with some csv data in the clipboard doesn't give me anything like tabular data. In effect it just pastes the csv data, commas and all, into the TeXShop document.
>
> Obviously I am missing something.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vic

Howdy,

It works fine here. It looks like it is basically puts up a dialog to determine formatting and then runs a copy of csv2latex that should be in ~/Library/TeXShop/bin/ (as opposed to one you may have installed in your path). Do you have the latest version of the script? What version of TeXshop are you using?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)