[OS X TeX] General Font Question

Manuel libros at limay.de
Sat Mar 13 12:12:09 EST 2010

Am 13/03/2010 um 17:51 schrieb Peter Dyballa:

>>> Then make it a TeX font and you're done!
>>>

>> Er... I hesitate to ask, but... how do I do this?
>

> Extract the LWFN resource

Yeah, thanks a bunch, but I stopped reading after the fourth word...
maybe I'll get you some day with the difference between a
morphological trio and a third  formal part.

Am 13/03/2010 um 17:59 schrieb Gerrit Glabbart:

> Hm, binhex archives have been unfashionable for a while now, so
> maybe you might try another expanding application? I'm partial to
> The Unarchiver (the "The" is part of the name, apparently), myself.
> StuffIt Expander should work as well.

I did use Stuffit Expander. But David Derbes kindly sent me the
decompressed folder. It is indeed the same, beautiful font by Jacques
Bertrand.

>  I'd second Jonathan's advice to look for fonts in more current
> formats,

Of course. I am content with the standard font for my editing, I just
got hungry when it seemed possible to use Provence, but - forget it.

> (except -- is the capital M supposed to look like that!?).

I don't know what you saw, but here it looks fine.

Manuel