[OS X TeX] BibDesk 1.5.2 now available---new release
Adam M. Goldstein
z_californianus-dated-1274581462.f640b1 at shiftingbalance.org
Mon May 17 22:24:19 EDT 2010
The BibDesk development team is pleased to announce that a new release of BibDesk, version 1.5.2, is now available.
It can be downloaded directly at:
BibDesk will automatically detect the new version, in accord with settings in the BibDesk preferences; and users may view release notes and see a prompt to download the new version by selecting "Check for Updates" from the "BibDesk" menu within the application.
More information is available at the BibDesk web page, at:
The discussants on the bibdesk-users mailing list have, as always, made important contributions to identifying and fixing bugs, and suggesting and testing new features. Thanks!
Release notes are as follows.
• You can now follow links in citation fields from the main table
• Improved display of search groups in group table
• Added web group support for SpringerLink and IACR archives, as well as generic bibTeX
• Add menu action to select all crossref parents of selected items
• Improvements to Script menu, smarter updating, allow custom ordering, support for automator workflows
• Fix accidental overwrite of fields when changing publication type
• Parse @string macro definitions from files that use parenthesis
• Fix size of icons in add bookmark sheets
• You should not be able to drag a group outline item
• Use improved contextual menu support in tables
• Fix failing check for parseable string types
• Fix missing template files
• Fix scripting support for local file format
• Fix scripting support for groups
• Avoid duplicate menu item titles
• Log parser errors from web parsers
• Avoid using the printing system for the TeX preview
• Fix contextual menu when no items are selected
• Fix a crasher in the Dublin Core parser
Adam M. Goldstein PhD, MSLIS
z_californianus at shiftingbalance.org
(914) 637-2717 (msg)
Dept of Philosophy
715 North Avenue
New Rochelle NY 10801
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MacOSX-TeX