[OS X TeX] Help for Windows users of MacTex files?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Thu May 27 09:00:36 EDT 2010

On May 27, 2010, at 8:27 AM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> On May 26, 2010, at 2:03 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>

>> I think that what I am doing is pretty much along the above lines:
>> Each one of the commands to be commented/uncommented sets a number
>> of booleans elsewhere. The commands themselves make up what I call
>> a control file that then calls a content file that then calls a
>> number of item files in a question base folder which are handled
>> according to the way the booleans were set by the command.
>>
>> [...]
>>

> Ok, so you are really looking for a GUI that can run on Windows.  I
> don't know how to do that. The only suggestion I have is to hire an
> industrious undergraduate intern and let him/her figure it.

Unfortunately, I teach in a Community College.

But all this OP wanted is to be pointed at a forum or list that would
be likely to give me the information I would need. For instance, I
don't even know what is the TeXShop of the Windows world, let alone
of the Linux world. Then of course, I would need to figure out how it
is being used etc and I certainly would need help there.

Regards
--schremmer