[OS X TeX] Re: TeXShop Feature Request

Ferguson, Don fergdc at uleth.ca
Sat May 29 13:49:19 EDT 2010

Greetings  "Alain Schremmer" <schremmer.alain at gmail.com>
On 29/05/2010 at 13:16 you wrote concerning
Re: [OS X TeX] TeXShop Feature Request

Hello Alain and Ramón,

AS> On May 29, 2010, at 5:57 AM, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno wrote:

AS>> I would like to see the following implemented in TeXShop.
AS>>
AS>> 1. An embedded web browser (nothing fancy only to display one web
AS>> page at a
AS>> time), with WebKit this should be easy (right?).
AS>> 2. If the embedded web browser is included, some basic applescript
AS>> capabilities for it added to the TeXShop applescript dictionary
AS>> (load URL,
AS>> scroll to a given place).
AS>> 3. A "texshop:" web protocol handler as part of the TeXShop
AS>> distribution (I
AS>> already wrote one that could serve at least as a prototype
AS>> <http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf/TeXShop/
AS>> index.html#TeXShopWebpageHelper>).

AS>  What does the people think?

I think that each of the suggestions is irrelevant. Mind you, I am an absolute beginner with TeXShop so perhaps the stated ideas are important and I am not able to "see" that far--- at the moment.  ;-)

Cheers  Don (Green Dragon)