[OS X TeX] theorem names

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sat Nov 13 19:15:44 EST 2010

On Nov 13, 2010, at 5:56 PM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Allan,
>
> This is great. Now I would only need the values for
> plain and definition to create the new version.

Ok. If you leave most of the values blank, you get the defaults.  So
here's what you need, I think:

\makeatletter

\newtheoremstyle{mytheorem}%
{}% ⟨Space above⟩
{}% ⟨Space below⟩
{\itshape}% ⟨Body font and note font⟩
{}% ⟨Indent amount⟩
{\bfseries\thm at notefont{\bfseries}}% ⟨Theorem head font⟩
{.}% ⟨Punctuation after theorem head⟩
{5pt plus1pt minus1pt\relax}% ⟨Space after theorem head⟩
{}% ⟨Theorem head spec (can be left empty, meaning ‘normal’)⟩

\makeatother

Alan

--
Alan Munn