[OS X TeX] /sw/bin/init.csh

Dariush M Doust dariush.doust at gu.se
Sun Nov 14 04:19:19 EST 2010

I have been away from LaTeX since 2004. Updating the Tex Structure
with MacTex 2010 seems has created some problem. I wanted to try
XeLatex and LuaTex and in both cases I had this error on the first
line of the console and typesetting (I use Texshop) stops:

/sw/bin/init.csh: No such file or directory.

Now, I guess that there is some tiny piece of information somewhere
that sends the typesetter to look for soemthing that does not exist. I
can not figure out what it is and couldn't find anything on the
internet or the archive of this list (looked back six months). On this
machine, I had previously Greben's I-installer, prior to that at some
point I used also Fink, and until couple of years ago I had AlphaX
installed on my hard drive. Anything they have done somewhere?
Would be grateful for your help.

Regards
Darius