[OS X TeX] Re: Help with bibliography (Alan Munn)

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Mon Nov 15 00:35:31 EST 2010

Hi Anand, I'm not very familiar with chapterbib so here's a sample
document that does the same thing using bibunits.  You should be able
to copy the relevant pieces of the code into your thesis.

It uses bibunits for the separate bibliographies and  titlesec to
redefine the chapter style, plus redefining \chapter to make the page
break disappear in the first bibliography.

HTH

Alan