[OS X TeX] Re: Re: Help with bibliography (Alan Munn) (Alan Munn)

Anand Ramaswamy xanandra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:40:06 EST 2010

Hi Alan,
Thanks for the sample file. It solved my immediate problem but it
creates another problem because somehow bibunits is incompatible with
chapterbib...
so although my publications show up in the root document as intended
the references to chapter bibliographies in individual chapters show
up as "?" in the final compiled document. When I comment out bibunits
in the include package in the root document the problem goes away but
then I cant put my references in the root document as I would like.

any idea how to get around this?

Thanks,
Anand