[OS X TeX] Inserting a few words in "non-latin-character" languages

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:56:44 EDT 2010

On Oct 4, 2010, at 8:40 AM, Roussanka Loukanova wrote:

> At the end of this email, I am including one of my oldish test
> files for Cyrillic, if it might be of some use to you.

The reason I bothered this list with my table was that I had not been
able to paste from Google translate to my graphing app and it was
very reluctantly that I had considered loading the magnum with a huge
preamble just for the sake of one example. Costabel, though, had it
right and here is the routine:

Copy from Google translate, paste in TextEdit and save as pdf
Open pdf in Skim, select text, copy, File > New from clipboard

Et vollà: