[OS X TeX] missing ligatures from included pdf

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Oct 7 14:19:27 EDT 2010

Am 07.10.2010 um 18:47 schrieb Alan Munn:

> the LM Sans doesn't have ligatures at all

Alan,

you must be using either a set of faulty LM Sans fonts or a set of
faulty font tools. LM Sans does have the usual TeX ligatures
(otherwise it could not be a direct replacement for Computer Modern)
and has additionally IJ/ij and fk ligatures.

I suggest to use Unicode Checker as tool.

--
Greetings

   Pete

I hope to die before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.
			- Donald E. Knuth, 2001-10-02 in Tübingen