[OS X TeX] Re: Announce: TeXShop Tips & Tricks. UPDATE!

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Oct 14 07:38:57 EDT 2010

On Oct 14, 2010, at 2:14 AM, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno wrote:

> Aloha Herb,
>
> Could you copy the macro and paste it in a new document in the applescript
> editor and run it from there? Does it give you an error from there? What
> version of OSX are you running?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ramón

Howdy,

I tried that so I could trace things but the error shows up in the Applescript Editor too and I couldn't figure out why from the information there either. I'm using OS X 10.6.4.

By the way, I have a macro I use all the time and when I sent it to some other folks they couldn't get it to run. If I changed it a bit (just got rid of code that wasn't really needed) it did run on their system but if I got rid of some extraneous comments it, gain wouldn't run. It ran fine on my system with any of the changes. It's all a mystery to me.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)