[OS X TeX] MacTeX 2010 corrupted?

Erik Jensen ejensen at unbc.ca
Mon Sep 13 13:36:28 EDT 2010

I had a similar problem from the MacTeX home page download link (probably due to the load on the server), but when I used one of the mirror sites (for me the one in Canada), it downloaded fast and worked the first time. Try a more local mirror and it may be OK.

Regards,
Erik.

Dr. Erik Jensen                                tel. (250) 960-6463
UNBC Physics Department                        fax: (250) 960-5544
University of Northern B.C.                 email: ejensen at unbc.ca
3333 University Way
Prince George B.C. Canada V2N 4Z9