[OS X TeX] MathTimePro2 and Xelatex

R. Vijay Krishna rvk at unc.edu
Fri Sep 17 20:16:27 EDT 2010

Hi Dennis,

The following works for me.

-----------------------------
%!TEX TS-program = xelatex
%!TEX encoding = UTF-8 Unicode

\documentclass[12pt]{minimal}

%\usepackage[amsbb]{mtpro2}

\usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}
\defaultfontfeatures{Mapping=tex-text,Scale=MatchLowercase}

\setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text,Numbers=Lining,Scale=1.0]{Arrus BT}
\usepackage[amsbb]{mtpro2}

\begin{document}
$\det A=3$ $\max x$

test
\end{document}

If I load MTPro2 before the font Arrus, det and max are in Computer Modern.  If I load it after, the operators are in the text font.  I think this is as it should be.

Hope this helps.

Vijay