[OS X TeX] TexShop preview is blank since last update

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon Sep 20 19:21:08 EDT 2010

Hi Herb,

Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Alan T Litchfield wrote:
>

>>> Is it a distributed document or a simple single file document?
>>
>> Not sure what you mean. In the two cases mentioned above, both have includes
>> - is that what you mean by ``distributed''?
>>

> Howdy,
>
> That's what I mean.
>
> How are you handling working on only one ``chapter'' (i.e., one included file)
> at a time? Are you using \includeonly or just commenting out \include's?

For the chapter proofing I am using a different header file that excludes all
the front matter and associated bumph in the whole publication and then
commenting out those chapters not included.

\include{theChapterDirectory/theChapter}

So there are two header files: one for the book and one for the proofs. The
proofing header is in the top directory along with the whole book header.

Cheers
Alan