[OS X TeX] LaTeXiT producing blank output

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Apr 7 04:34:22 EDT 2011

Am 07.04.2011 um 07:48 schrieb Ken Mankoff:

> I used to used texlive 2008 installed via fink, and LaTeXiT worked
> fine. I upgraded to texlive 2010 through the MacTex DMG installer,
> and LaTeXiT has stopped working. I did the upgrade a few months ago
> and have just launched LaTeXiT, so it could be something else, but I
> think it is tied to the fink_2008 -> GUI_2010 changes.

Have you re-set the paths that LaTeXiT uses so it can run the
programmes to TeX Live 2010 distribution? The paths might now start
with /usr/texbin...

--
Greetings

   Pete

                   Sorry my terrible English, my native language Lisp