[OS X TeX] Table Question

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Apr 24 18:21:48 EDT 2011

Am 24.04.2011 um 22:08 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Not so sure it's a bug but a feature. I get all e-mail as plain text
> (none of the rich text stuff for me :-))

Same for me!

> and, I suspect, the bold face type gets surrounded by * and * for
> emphasis

This fails to work with Apple Mail 2.936 – the version from Leopard/
Mac OS X 10.5.8. At least I can switch between different display
options – and one shows the \begin line in bold...

--
Greetings

   Pete

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down
by the seashore.